The Gwand Festival will take place for the 13th time in Lucerne from 1 to 3 September 2022. It will be held under the star of sustainability. Key data on the festival:
- Sustainability is one of the most important topics and concerns of our time, which enjoys a high priority among the public, the media, politics and the economy.
- Best and most beautiful location (at the belle époque music pavilion on the Kurplatz on Schweizerhofquai, directly on the lakeside, in the middle of Lucerne) with high pedestrian footfall.
- Supporting programme with gastronomy, music, panels, workshops, presentations.
- Extensive promotion (especially on social media) before, during and after the festival.
- The Gwand and Suzanna Vock are well present in the traditional media and social media.
- Free access to the festival (no entrance fee for the visitors).
- Long opening hours on 3 days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) from 10am to 10pm.
- The festival infrastructure also includes changing rooms with mirrors and a toilet facility.
A sustainable market is integrated into the Gwand 2022 Lucerne Festival. It is a sales platform for sustainable designers, producers, craftsmen and craftswomen from all areas such as fashion, textiles, accessories, jewellery, shoes, interior design, product design, beauty, health, nutrition.
Market stalls and market spaces
Around 30 sales stands are planned for the sustainable market at Gwand 2022 Lucerne.
- The stands are wooden huts that can be completely locked (with a padlock).
- The stalls have a sales table with a depth of 84 cm or for a market space for an own stand or market trailer.
- As an alternative to a stand with a sales table, the front wall can also be removed completely for a open walk-in stand (please see the last picture of the gallery below). To close the stand, the front wall can simply be reassembled after the market closes.
- Stall sizes: The stalls are available in one version with a base area of
2 x 2 mand one with 3 x 2 m.
- Sharing option: It is possible to share a market stall with others. The smaller stall (2 × 2 m) can be occupied by two vendors and the larger stall (3 × 2 m) by two or three vendors.
- The stand prices are displayed below.
- Pictures of the stalls:
Provisional festival layout · Google Map Link
If you have any questions about the festival, please feel free to contact us by email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.